How to set up your account
When you set up an account, you’ll be able to add your own editable listing, events and posts.
Go to http://bestfootcare.co.uk/wp-login.php and click on the ‘resister’ link to set up an account.
(This is also the page you’ll use whenever you want to log in, or you can use any of the login areas you find around the site.)
Just put in your user name, email and Captcha code (if there is one), and click on the register button.
- Your user name can be your own name, company name or made up name
- As this isn’t a forum and we need to know who you are, we suggest you put your real or company name
- Your user name cannot be changed, as that’s what you will always log in with, so decide now!
- (You can, however, choose another name to show on posts once you’re inside).
Now check your inbox and copy the password you will have been sent to the email address you signed up with. Don’t panic! You can change this to something more memorable in just a minute.
Go back to the page you registered on (http://burystedmundschamber.org/wp-login.php) and paste the password into the login box. Put your user name in, and click the Log In button
You’ll get taken inside the site to the ‘Dashboard’, where you can:
- Click on the ‘Yes, take me to my profile page’ link and add to your profile
- And/or add a listing